Thanks to its strategic position Le Ali del Frassino will keep both young and old happy with a series of local attractions that our staff will be glad to recommend and organise for you:
- Gardaland: Italy’s leading amusement park offers new exhilarating attractions every year – starting from this year, there is also a play area for ages from 0-3 that will keep the little ones happy. Avoid long queues at the park ticket office by buying your tickets directly from us. We also offer a handy minibus service taking you to the stop where you can take the free shuttle bus to the park.
- Movieland: three theme parks that can be visited separately or all on one day. They are Caneva, a water park where you can have fun splashing in pools and on slides, Moviestudios, a reconstruction of a huge Hollywood theme park inspired by the cinema, and Medieval Times where you can plunge into the past and join a medieval banquet with jousting and maids-of-honour. Tickets are also on sale here in the resort.
- Jungle adventure: situated in San Zeno di Montagna, about 34 km away, this is the ideal park for the whole family, for friends, work colleagues and anyone up for an exciting adventure as an explorer while enjoying a splendid view over Lake Garda from the cool and breezy hills nearby.
- Navigarda: there is a daily navigation service on Lake Garda offering various types of cruise around the lake with views of breathtaking scenery, romantic villages and fascinating places to visit.
- Guided visits to neighbouring towns including splendid Verona and Venice.
- The opera season at the Arena di Verona.
- The shows held at the Roman Theatre, Verona.